2017 South Jersey FOOD DAY
Hosted by Sustainable Cherry Hill and McNaughton’s Garden Center
October 28th, 2017 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
McNaughton’s Garden Center
351 Kresson Road, Cherry Hill NJ 08034
2017 FOOD DAY Vendor Payment
Questions about South Jersey FOOD DAY ? Contact SCH info [at] sustainablecherryhill [dot] org
Sponsorships are available for $200. Benefits include inclusion of your logo on all promotions, choice of exhibition location and workshop slot, up to 3 tables.
Note: The following conditions apply and and/or resources available at the event-day site and are applicable to all vendors and non-profit organizations:
- As we are emphasizing the SUSTAINABILITY aspects of Food, please do not bring Styrofoam or plastic disposable water bottles.
- Recycling stations available and must be used for appropriate items.
- Each vendor is responsible to communicate set-up and break-down guidelines and other event-day requirements to all staff members and/or volunteers involved with your activities at the Food Day.
- Your space MUST be manned from 11 am – 3:00 pm. Please start setting up by 10am. Guidelines for loading and unloading will be communicated as event day approaches.
- You are required to clean your event space and remove all trash.
- If your business requires a food license to do business in Cherry Hill, please contact the township clerk’s office at 856-488-7892.
- You are required to supply your own power cords. Please indicate if power is desired (limited power access is available).
- For vendors
Vendor w addt'l space
- Vendor Reg w addt’l 10’X10′ space
- Non-Profit [not sharing table space]