jump to Earth Fest vendor payments l DONATE TO SCH
What does it mean to be a Sustaining Sponsor?
Sustainable Cherry Hill (SCH) continues to expand its education efforts with broader programming around how communities, individuals and businesses can embrace and benefit from sustainability. We are covering a more diverse range of topics and engaging new audiences through task forces and activities on a regular basis. Our sustaining sponsors help make these programs possible, delivering support and underpinning our shared interest in helping our community achieve a more sustainable, more livable, future.
CONTACT SCH ABOUT BECOMING A SUSTAINING SPONSOR [brenda [dot] jorett [at] sustainablecherryhill [dot] org]
Our mission, “Bringing people together to build a sustainable South Jersey” reflects how we all benefit when our communities become more sustainable. Companies large and small understand that everything they do – from purchasing to engaging in community activity – affects the well-being of our people, precious resources of our shared planet, and their business’ bottom line (The triple bottom-line = People, Planet, Profit).
Since 2009, Sustainable Cherry Hill’s programming has engaged thousands of people across the region covering these topic areas and more:
- Healthy lifestyle
- Business and building sustainability
- Zero waste – recycling-composting
- Schools and education
- Home and Garden
- Art and culture
- Sustainable energy
Sustainable Cherry Hill collaborates with private businesses, Cherry Hill Township, Cherry Hill Schools and other organizations including co-sponsoring and delivery of events that encourage groups and individuals to “think globally and act locally” to achieve a more sustainable future.
Becoming a sustaining sponsor aligns your organization with these values and communicates to your client/customer base that by working together we can build a sustainability community. Your organization will gain exposure to thousands of supporters – a number that grows with outreach effort we produce.
- Logo and link prominently displayed on SCH Web site home
- Logo included in social media
- “Presenting Sponsor” (top level) designation and benefits for annual SCH Earth
- Sponsor of two (2) additional events/year connected to your industry with your logo/link included on event outreach material and company materials distributed at these
- Three (3) exclusive educational outreach messages (250 words)/year to SCH supporters including a link to your dedicated URL/phone so ROI can be
- Designated sponsor for annual Green Leadership Scholarship program – your linked logo included on outreach as a supporter, helping to educate our next generation of sustainable citizens.
- Your coupons-brochures displayed at SCH
- Logo and link on SCH Web site home
- Logo included in social media
- “Leadership Sponsor” designation and benefits for annual SCH Earth
- Sponsor of one (1) additional event/year connected to your industry with your logo/link included on event outreach material and company materials distributed at
- Two (2) exclusive educational outreach messages (250 words)/year to SCH supporters including a link to your dedicated URL/phone so ROI can be tracked
Sustainable Cherry Hill’s goal through our sustaining sponsor relationships is to build support that will enable us to broaden and strengthen our programming and to enable those who engage with us the opportunity to understand how businesses with aligned values are critical to making our communities more sustainable.
- To achieve the greatest benefits, communication between your organization and Sustainable Cherry Hill is critical. We will designate a board member along with our outreach coordinator and communications team to work with you and your designated staff as events and outreach materials are
- Our Earth Festival Producer will engage directly with sustaining sponsors as that major event is planned annually to coordinate participation and information
- While this is not an exclusive arrangement, and Sustainable Cherry Hill may take on other sustaining sponsors, Sustainable Cherry Hill will not take on additional sustaining sponsors in similar industries or who might compete with other sustaining
- While Sustainable Cherry Hill feels strongly about the potential for our sustaining sponsorship program to be mutually beneficial, SCH must maintain and protect our mission and brand under all circumstances. We therefore entrust our sustaining sponsors to understand that we serve our supporters and mission while granting an avenue for ‘soft-sell’ outreach through education and information exchange. We therefore reserve the right to work with you to review, edit and approve any information submitted for distribution, display or communication through our organization or at our
- Celebration of your sustaining sponsor role on your website, communication and material is allowed and encouraged, however; Sustainable Cherry Hill requires our logo be included with such references (including click-link to our website when used on digital material) and requests such use include “Proud sustaining sponsor of Sustainable Cherry Hill” or similar to be
- Sustainable Cherry Hill may enact various requirements or guidelines periodically and/or in consideration of specific exposure opportunities. Such considerations, to the degree they arise, would be discussed with our sustaining
- Sustaining sponsorship designations are annual and payment of the sponsorship is expected at the time the sponsorship is established. Right of first refusal will be granted to existing sponsors at renewal time for consideration of
- An annual review of sponsorship levels, benefits and requirements will be undertaken at the end of each year prior to renewal. This will include solicitation of input from existing sustaining sponsors in an effort to make such relationships as productive as possible for all
Sustainable Cherry Hill welcomes your consideration of our sponsorship opportunities and we look forward to working with you to continue the mission of strengthening the sustainability of our communities into the future.
2017 Sustainable Cherry Hill Earth Festival Vendor Payment & Sponsor Info
Interested in becoming an Earth Festival Sponsor?
Click here to learn more on becoming Sponsor of the 8th Sustainable Cherry Hill Earth Festival at historic Croft Farm
Earth Festival Vendor Payment
Questions about SCH Earth Festival? Contact SCH earthfest [at] sustainablecherryhill [dot] org
March 1- March 31
April 1 - April 20
- As festival space allows